Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Government Information: Home

Getting Help

History of the FDLP

Government Information at Murphy Library


As a government depository library Murphy Library offers an extensive collection of government information resources which can be identified, and also accessed if it's an online resource, through the Library Catalog:

The Catalog can limit search results to government documents, but that function only includes print format documents, and omits documents that are online or held on microform.  To comprehensively find government documents in the Catalog you can instead include the following in your search:

"government publishing office" OR "government printing office" OR gpo OR "g.p.o."

This guide highlights some of the most important government information resources and finding tools used at UW-La Crosse.