General Election: November 4, 2014
On the ballot:
- Governor / Lieutenant Governor
- Attorney General
- Secretary of State
- State Treasurer
- Representative in Congress, District 3
- Representative to the Assembly, Districts 94 & 95
- County Sheriff
- Clerk of Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Referendum: "Creation of a Transportation Fund. Shall section 9 (2) of article IV and section 11 of article VIII of the constitution be created to require that revenues generated by use of the state transportation system be deposited into a transportation fund administered by a department of transportation for the exclusive purpose of funding Wisconsin's transportation systems and to prohibit any transfers or lapses from this fund?"
- La Crosee County Referendum 1: "Shall the governor accept federal funding available for the expansion of Medicaid/BadgerCare in Wisconsin?"
- La Crosse County Referendum 2: ""Should the Wisconsin State Legislature pass and the Governor sign legislation setting the minimum wage in Wisconsin at $10.10/hour, annually indexed to inflation?"
2014 November General Election Information and Sample Ballots
from the La Crosse County Clerk's office
How to Vote
Anyone registering to vote MUST provide proof of residency.
Where To Vote
Assuming you reside in the City of La Crosse:
Your voting location can be determined by locating your residence on the Ward Map. Wards are outlined & numbered in red on the map. The ward in which you live determines your voting location.
Consult the Polling Location List to determine the voting location for residents of your ward.
UW-L students living on campus reside in ward 8; ward 8 residents vote at the UW-L Recreational Eagle Center.
All citizens of Wisconsin may use the following link to determine their voting location: