Spring Election: April 7, 2015
On the ballot:
- Circuit Court Judge, Branch 5
- Council Member Districts 9 - 17
- Justice of the Supreme Court
- School Board Member, La Crosse or Onalaska School District
- State Referendum: "Election of chief justice. Shall section 4 (2)of article VII of the constitution be amended to direct that a chief justice of the supreme court shall be elected for a two-year term by a majority of the justices then serving on the court?"
2015 April Election Information and Sample Ballots from the La Crosse County Clerk's Office
How to Vote
Anyone registering to vote MUST provide proof of residency.
Where To Vote
Assuming you reside in the City of La Crosse:
Your voting location can be determined by locating your residence on the Ward Map. Wards are outlined & numbered in red on the map. The ward in which you live determines your voting location.
Consult the Polling Location List to determine the voting location for residents of your ward.
UW-L students living on campus reside in ward 8; ward 8 residents vote at the UW-L Recreational Eagle Center.
All citizens of Wisconsin may use the following link to determine their voting location: