General Election: November 4, 2014
On the ballot:
- Governor / Lieutenant Governor
- Attorney General
- Secretary of State
- State Treasurer
- Representative in Congress, District 3
- Representative to the Assembly, Districts 94 & 95
- County Sheriff
- Clerk of Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Referendum: "Creation of a Transportation Fund. Shall section 9 (2) of article IV and section 11 of article VIII of the constitution be created to require that revenues generated by use of the state transportation system be deposited into a transportation fund administered by a department of transportation for the exclusive purpose of funding Wisconsin's transportation systems and to prohibit any transfers or lapses from this fund?"
- La Crosee County Referendum 1: "Shall the governor accept federal funding available for the expansion of Medicaid/BadgerCare in Wisconsin?"
- La Crosse County Referendum 2: ""Should the Wisconsin State Legislature pass and the Governor sign legislation setting the minimum wage in Wisconsin at $10.10/hour, annually indexed to inflation?"
2014 November General Election Information and Sample Ballots
from the La Crosse County Clerk's office