Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Women's History Month
In honor of March being Women's History Month, we are highlighting a number of resources celebrating women and women's history that are available through Murphy Library. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but we hope these resources serve as a starting place for finding information within Murphy Library and the UWL community.
Additional Murphy Library Guides
The History of Women's History Month
Other UWL Campus Resources
- UWL Celebration Months
- Race, Gender, & Sexuality Studies (RGSS) Department
- RGSS Resource Center - UWL's RGSS Resource Center (WRC) is located on the Fourth Floor of Centennial Hall, and is combined with the RGSS office—room 4301. The WRC serves as a small library of historical and contemporary feminist materials, as well as a welcoming and inclusive space for students to gather, study, learn about and contribute to activism, collaborate, connect with RGSS faculty, and discuss questions, issues, and concerns
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center For Transformative Justice
- Equity & Affirmative Action
- Diversity & Inclusion Student Organizations