- Click on the box to the left of the Article , then Send To in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Then choose Citation manager.
2. Another box opens up. Choose Create File.
3. A .nbib file will be created. In Chrome, it will open at the bottom right of the screen as shown below.
4. Return to EndNote to import. In EndNote, choose Collect, then Import References. Use the File button to open the file that contains the RIS file.
5. In Downloads, find your .nbib file. (Below is in Google Chrome. Downloads will be found in other areas on other browsers or operating systems.)
6. Choose PubMed from Import Options.
7. If the import is successful, you'll get a message similar to the following.