1. Choose your article.
2. In Project Muse, you must save the citation first. Under the article, click on Save Citation.
3. To import the source, click on Saved Citations in the upper right corner.
4. Export to EndNote by choosing option 2.
You will notice that the .ris file downloads to your computer.
5. Return to EndNote to import. In EndNote, choose Collect, then Import References. Use the File button to open the file that contains the RIS file.
6. In Downloads, find your file. (Below is in Google Chrome. Downloads will be found in other areas on other browsers or operating systems.)
7. Choose RefMan RIS in Import Options, then choose the Group under which you want to save the citation.
8. If the import works, you'll get a message similar to the following.