Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About the May 2021 Search@UW Upgrade
A new version of Murphy Library's Search@UW will launch on Thursday, May 20, 2021. You can try the new Search@UW now.
The new version is very similar to the current version. However, although we have worked to minimize the impact of the upgrade, you may be impacted in several ways:
- If you have any bookmarks/saved links to Search@UW, the URL will have to be updated.
- If you have any permalinks to records in Search@UW, the links may no longer work. They should be recreated.
- If you have any bookmarks/saved links to searches you've conducted in Search@UW, the links will no longer work. They will have to be recreated.
- If you have any Saved Searches in your Search@UW account, they will not transfer to the new version. They would have to be recreated.
This guide offers details for how you can prepare for these changes.
If you have any questions, please contact reference librarian Michael Current at email@example.com
Search@UW includes the Murphy Library Catalog, with listings for all of the library's online/streaming offerings and hardcopy/DVD/microform holdings.
There are also listings for:
- Everything held at other UW libraries and available to request through UW System Resource Sharing
- Special Collections and ARC Archival Materials Statewide
- Digital Collections at UW System Libraries
- Many articles found in journals, magazines, newsletters and newspapers
A new version of Search@UW will launch on Thursday, May 20, 2021. You can try the new Search@UW now.